Saturday, July 12, 2008

What I learned today...

1) I wash and clean a vehicle pretty decent.

2) Court and I are not good at Frisbee Golf. In fact, we are terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It was a lot like regular golf. I lost my ball (Frisbee) on the 3rd hole, I kid you not. The 3rd hole! After a long search for my Frisbee, which is apparently stuck in a Sycamore tree at Pioneer Park in Billings, Mt near the 3rd tee box of the Frisbee Golf Course, Court actually forgot where her last throw went. Thankfully after a 10 minute search we found her Frisbee, as well as, another frisbee so I could finish the round. Truth be told we have no idea how to keep score in Frisbee Golf, so we played every hole like a Par 4. I won 2 over par to her 4 over par.

3) The picnic on the Rims was cool. Court and I needed it. Here she is sitt'n on the edge. 

Side note: We got to watch a couple of planes approaching the airport. That was also impressive. 

4) I have been married to Courtney Leigh Tucker for 4017.75 days and I love her a little more each day or 1/4 day of every year.

No comments: