Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mov'n to Montana...Jump in the Snow (Part II)

Day 3
Today was a day of rest! We spent the day at my parents house and we didn't do much. We ate breakfast at my Dad's dive, it was pretty "Delicious"!Donald did continue to improve his relationship with Timber and even began to forge a new relationship with Bailey.Avery spent most of the day showing her younger cousin Tucker the ropes on the playground. She did fall and scrape her back. That is the 2nd day with a visible injury in a row. She scraped her eye on a fall yesterday.

The highlights were eat'n dinner with my grandmother, my cousin and uncle, as well as, teas'n Donald about only coming out of his room when it was time to eat. Oh yea, I did get to eat some Memphis BBQ for the first time in forever. I was pretty excited about it. 

We'll leave for Missouri tomorrow after church. After tomorrow we'll be 8 hours closer!

Oh yea, Avery is beginning to warm up to Donald. 

Text Message Competition Up Date:
Donald 481
Ryan 1
Court 0

Police Report:
0 Traffic Stops

4 comments:

Chris O'Rear said...

Ryan, I am praying for your this week. I didn't know you had a black lab. My affinity for you and your family just rose another 10 notches! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you all and I can't wait to meet you all in person!

Chris O'Rear

Ryan Tucker said...

thanx, we need the prayers. i look forward to mtging ya'll.

Muirs of C'dale said...

Ryan,
Please give Courtney this message.

Worked Friday with Steve, were your ears burning? We tried to get on this site but couldn't from work, isn't there some way you did that?

Thinking about you a lot and praying for your safety and sanity....oh, that's a BIG prayer!

Nancy

Unknown said...

Hey! I am praying for you guys, hope travel is well! (You forgot to put the truck in park?!) Tell Court I said hey and give Avery a kiss and hug for me! Miss you all already, love you guys!

Bekah