Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are not in Kansas anymore

Yesterday, I went to Bozeman, MT to visit my friends Bruce/Debra and Elizabeth Gourley, Bruce and I needed to work on a few things and we also had a wonderful lunch with some CBF friends.

Anyway, Bozeman is a special place, unlike any other I have ever been. Its location brings about quite a bit of Yellowstone National Park and other outdoors related traffic. (River related kayakers, etc...Skiers, Rock Climbers...and so forth)

So, I stop as I get to Bozeman at a gas station and a big sign on the door said, "Please leave all backpacks and other related outdoor gear outside. Thank you!"

That was a first for me. Are shoes considered outdoor related gear? Just a thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i've seen signs like that at stores that are close by to the Appalachian Trail.

You gotta stop them long-haired hippies from stealin'!